2009/02/12

yup, email-ing

To person in charge, 
Well, i wish to have a birthday party in your branch in Autocity Penang Malaysia. 
The gang of us have 8 persons,and we plan well in the early time to celebrate it, 
even made a reservation, just to wish to have a fun and memorable time at there, 
because we know that your ice cream can be part of our memory on that day.

Anyhow, i had canceled the reservation, due to your restaurant is not allowed me to bring
in the cake from a best cake maker in Malaysia-Secret Recipe.  
Your staff told me that your restaurant is not allowed outside food.

From my knowledge, normally a restaurant in Malaysia not allowed outside food is
because of the Islamic Council called JAKIM had set a rule like that,
and the is prevent some non-Halal food bring into restaurant.  
i had told the manager, that my cake is guaranteed Halal, 
but he still refuse to let me bring in, even i already bought it.
Well, my friend, the birthday girl, damn love, and only will eat Secret Recipe cake, 
therefore, we had change to other venue, due to your side not allowed me to go in with the cake.

I wish to highlight this to you, is wish you to look into this,
therefore, kindly to feedback to me。

Thanks and regards,
wenghoo



Reply:
Dear WENGHOO,
It is at my utmost regret that have to go through such an ordeal. My sincere
apology to you and especially to the birthday girl.
Normally the main reason for not permitting outside food to be brought in
the restaurant( other than Halal certification) is because the premises
itself is serving its particular specialty. The reason why you were denied
to bring in the cake was because Swensen's does sell cake. However,on
certain circumstances, if we were notified earlier on your intention of
bringing your own cake, then we will discard the box and present the cake to
you.
It is a shame that you have to change the venue of your party..and please
accept my apology. I hope you will still continue to support Swensen's in
the future and thank you for your time and feedback.

p/s: Please try our Swensen's cake. We offer a variety of flavor and design.

Yours truly,
Ck cheah




Nah, you can read, can discuss about the topic, but, 
never highlight to me that my english is poor, 
because, i know about it, and sometime i shame for it too....

SO, give me some face la.....

3 則留言:

小雪 提到...

我也想寫給TEBRAU CITY JUSCO,
他們做了一些很不知所謂的事情.

Mozzarella 提到...

写吧!

甚为负责任的消费者,
我们应该注重自己的权益
我之前也是投诉过jusco queensbay

匿名 提到...

wah...
your english not bad ma...
really de...