2007/08/15

my pity manager

since my company arrange a training for me, i am pitying my area manager now.

well, in that training, the trainer told us,
"where can you find a company give a such good pay to our staff? where can you find a company enable to pay RM20,000 per month to Francaise's Area Manager.

when he said that, all of my company staffs which involve in that training keep looking each others.







why? because as i know, my Area Manager's salary is only >>>>>> 18% from what he said!!!!

sigh......






pity manager,
even thought she no need to do service everyday,
but,
when the time happen no staffs, or not enough staffs, she need to do so....

no OT to claim,
have to take care outlet when the outlet got no Leader ( manager or supervisor ) at there,
have to do reports,
have to go to factories,
have to think how to increase sales,
have to motivate staffs,
have to face to boss,
but, still
salary is less than McDonald's Stock Manager......

well,
my boss always said,
" i don't think that our salary is lower than others F&B lines"
ya lo, just you don't think only.....

i believe him, when i first time listen on it.
but, after some times, i started to realize, maybe it is not true......

i know,
my company treat me not so BAD...
nah, not so BAD didn't means good.
but,
where ca you find a company can let you work as part time management trainee?
and let you set your working time?
can let you rest at weekend,
can let you work 14.5 hours per day,
can let you work 1 hour per day,
can let you rest for one week,
can let you walk here walk there,
can let you chit chat with customers @ friends...

don't forget,
i just a part timer....

沒有留言: