2009/03/01

投诉信样本

To person in charge, 

Recently your advertisement make me feel that, how even busy am i, 
i still need to go to try your "Sensasi Delight".

Anyhow, just want to highlight to you that, 
i don't feel any delight in your outlet yesterday. 

I and my friend went to your xxxxxx(地点) outlet at 28/02/2009, around 8pm.
i had order set xxxx.

Well, most of us like our bread serve with the soup, i think you like it as well.
Hot bread with hot soup is the best match.
But then, the soup serve for me, is just warm. Well, i just took it, since it is not totally cool, then just fine for me.
Guess what, the bread you serve for me, is totally cold!
Is that this is a new item in Pizza Hut? How come i didn't notice it in your advertisement?

Well, i try to highlight to your staff about that, 
but this make me find out one more thing to make me shock.
Your staff seems like trained well to act cool to me, 
he(she?) shown his(her) damn cool face to me, seems like it can lower my anger.

Anyhow,  the cold bread lost on my table while i want to snap photo to the bread, 
with a fast moving motion took by the cool face service pro without asking me.

And, i get nothing from your staff, even an apolgize.
Thats why i said, your staff are trained well on it, congratulations!

Dear person in charge, 
for conclusion, 
i just wish to highlight, 
please control your product quality, never serve a cold item to customers.
please contril your staff, make sure they are serve with smiling.

Kindly to feedback to me within 3 days.

Regards, 
XXXXXXX
012XXXXXXXX 







七岁,

如果是我
我大概会这样写吧
你有什么不爽
就写
写长长才好看
我之前投诉那个pizza hut
连几分钟我都说出来了

根据我的经验
长长的投诉信才能引起管理层的注意

如果他们三天内没有给回应你的话
补多一封信到总部
不然
你就转寄电邮给我
我帮你交上去
我在这里也有认识一些人的
哈哈

我手头上有超过20封顾客给我前雇主的投诉信
有需要的话,借你一两封

2 則留言:

七岁 提到...

唔,明白了。谢谢你。
我先等他们的回应吧。
如果没有回应,
就再写一次。呵呵。
谢啦!^^

Mozzarella 提到...



但是
过了今天还没有的话
打电话
打去那里?
就打去1300 88 2525

我用过
不错说